For this meme, each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I am always seeing shop-lifters at the Gap. Maybe I should have been a store detective.
2. Like Kelly H. at Big A, little a, I love Indian food. During my years in Manhattan, a very small restaurant on 6th St. called Prince of India used to be a hang-out for Mississippi expatriates.
3. For my final paper in high school, I wrote about the separatist movement in Quebec. Said paper began, "'Where is Quebec?' one may ask."
4. I tape-recorded myself singing "The Way We Were," and if I could ever lay my hands on it again, I'd podcast it because it's so incredibly bad. I cried with laughter when I found it years later.
5. One of my favorite books as a kid was The Secret Garden. Another was Harriet the Spy.
6. I like all Southern food like black-eyed peas, grits, pimiento-cheese sandwiches, squash casserole, and fried okra. Pierogi, too, but that's not Southern.
7. I saw the Rolling Stones at Shea Stadium, and experienced the free Paul Simon concert in Central Park with 1 million of my closest friends. I liked the Stones much better.
8. My favorite bicycle was a yellow Sting Ray.
I am tagging these blogs: