On August 15th, a whole lotta bloggers will be writing about books from Australia. Here at Chicken Spaghetti you can read about the new picture book/photo essay All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome.
Stay tuned tomorrow.
- Charlotte's Library re-reads Ivan Southall's novel Hill's End.
- Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast interviews Margo Lanagan.
- Kelly Fineman is all about Melina Marchetta.
- Big A, little a writes about Anna Feinberg and her "Tashi" series.
- Jenn at Not Your Mother's Bookclub interviews Simmone Howel.
- Gwenda at Shaken & Stirred is all about How Sassy Changed My Life, The Red Shoes by Ursula Dubosarsky, and a wee bit more with Margo Lanagan.
- Jen Robinson discusses John Marsden's "Tomorrow" series.
- Finding Wonderland has a look at Undine by Penni Russon and a look at some of Jaclyn Moriarty's titles.
- Little Willow discusses Finding Grace by Alyssa Brugman.
- At A Chair, a Fireplace & a Tea Cozy it is all about Catherine Jinks and her four "Pagan" books.
- Jackie at Interactive Reader posts about Randa Abdel-Fattah's Does My Head Look Big in This? and John Flanagan's The Icebound Land.
- Trisha at The Ya Ya Yas interviews Queenie Chan.
- A Fuse # 8 Production talks more about John Marsden and also highlights a new Hot Man of Literature: Andy Griffiths.
- Chasing Ray is writing about Nick Earls.
- Jenny Davidson interviews mystery author Peter Temple.
- MotherReader posts on Am I Right or Am I Right? by Barry Jonsberg.